Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Quilt for Oklahoma

After the horrific tornadoes in Oklahoma last month, my friend Di mentioned that she was making a quilt for the Oklahoma Modern Quilt Guild to for the quilt drive they put together. They are asking for quilts of any size, gently used or new.  I was in the middle of making two quilts for Hands 2 Help and realized I could easily make a third quilt.


This is the second time I've made this quilt using Denyse Schmidt fabric.  This time around I did not rotate the blocks.  If you need a super easy fast quilt, I really recommend this quilt pattern.


Size: 42" x 55"
Quilt Pattern: Happy Blocks by Adrianne
Fabric: A stash assortment by: Denyse Schmidt
Pieced and Quilted by: me

Wishing you a great week!




2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!